Elections down to the smallest races are quite expensive to run in Louisiana. This is great, because between student loans and surviving on a service industry wage, I’m broke. I’m proud that I’ve kept costs minimal by funding my campaign out of pocket, by working on this website and research by myself and am grateful for my friends who have volunteered their word and their art.
How you can help.
- Registering to vote in District B and voting for me as a Democrat
- Talking with your neighbors and sending them to this website
- Posting about me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and more.
- Inviting me to visit with your group or event
- Contacting me about spreading my campaign cards
You can help me financially by…
- Purchasing Facebook ads
- Helping me with my VistaPrint and FedEx Office Tab.
Your help would bless me. Please e-mail today.